Juniper Systems GeodeRegular price $2,970.00
Geode GNS2 GPS Sub-meter Receiver, 1 Hz
- GPS only model, suitable for most applications. Upgradeable to add Multi-GNSS and/or 2Hz~10Hz data output rates.
Geode GNS2 Multi-GNSS Sub-meter Receiver, 1Hz
- Recommended model for more challenging environments where there is more sky obstruction, such as heavier tree canopy or urban canyons. Good for high Northern and Southern Latitudes.
Geode GNS2 Multi-GNSS Sub-meter Receiver, 1Hz with 9-pin Port
- Useful for surveyors who require wired connection or interface with another sensor. Additional signals available beyond standard serial. Consult engineering and manual for pinout details.
Geode GNS2 Multi-GNSS Sub-meter Receiver, 10Hz
- Useful for application that require higher data rates, such as vehicles. Recommended for more challenging environments where there is more sky obstruction.
Geode GNS2 Multi-GNSS Sub-meter Receiver, 10Hz with 9-pin Port
- Useful for surveyors who require wired connection or interface with another sensor, and higher data rates. Additional signals available beyond standard serial. Consult engineering and manual for pinout details.
- Geode Sub-meter Receiver with integrated antenna and battery
- 10W Universal USB Power Supply
- International Plug Kit for USB Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Type A to USB Micro 3ft
- GIS/Survey Pole Adapter 1/4x20 to 5/8x11
- Quick Start Guide
- Shipping Box
- Includes 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Geode Connect software utility for Windows PC, Android and select Apple devices available online through App Stores and www.junipersys.com.
NOTE: GNS2 models are compatible with select Apple devices. Consult the product documentation or website for details.
REAL-TIMESUB-METER GPS RECEIVER
Looking for a simple sub-meter GNSS solution at an affordable price? With the Geode, you can easily collect real-time, sub-meter GNSS data without the huge price tag or complexity of other precision receivers.
Designed with versatility in mind, the Geode works with a wide range of Windows®, Windows Embedded Handheld, Android®, and iOS® (with adapter) devices to fit your needs exactly. This is especially useful for bring-your-own-device workplaces.
Take the Geode with you mounted on a pole, in a pack, or held in your hand to collect real-time sub-meter GNSS data in harsh environments, using almost any handheld device.
Use the Geode with a handheld device to easily collect sub-meter GNSS data
The Geode uses subscription-free correction sources to provide precise, real-time data
Get the professional accuracy you need at a budget-friendly price
Inside, the Geode contains both receiver and antenna, providing an all-in-one GNSS solution
The Geode is small and lightweight — easy to pack around for all-day use
Use the Geode with any of Juniper Systems' handhelds or your own Windows, Android, or iOS (with adapter) device
ALL-DAY BATTERY LIFE
Overtime Technology battery is ideal for long workdays and conserves power in extreme temperatures
Designed to withstand harsh environments for consistently reliable performance
SIMPLE TO USE
Intuitive and easy operation — one-button simplicity
Add to Cart or call us today on 1800 636 627 to request a quote.