GEOMAX Zoom95 Series Robotic Total StationRegular price $37,092.00
Unlock Maximum Accuracy and Performance with the GEOMAX Zoom95 Series Robotic Total Station - Your Ultimate Surveying Equipment Solution
Introducing the GEOMAX Zoom95 Series Total Station – the ultimate surveying equipment solution! The Zoom95 Series Total Station is a top-of-the-line surveying instrument that is perfect for any construction or surveying project. It offers unparalleled performance, with features such as a high-precision EDM, fast and easy angle measurement, and a user-friendly interface. Whether you're looking for a total station for sale or total station for hire, this is the best total station we offer, the GEOMAX Zoom95 Series is the perfect choice for your next piece of surveying equipment.
Zoom95 Fully Robotic WinCE Total Station with AiM360, TRack360 and Scout360, 1", accXXess10 EDM, NavLight, alphanumeric keyboard with VGA colour & touch display, Long Range Bluetooth Handle interface, internal Bluetooth, USB port, SD Card slot, Quick Guide and shipping case.
Choice of accXXess5 (500m reflectorless) or EDMaccXXess10 EDM (1,000m reflectorless)
Choice of 1", 2" or 5" angle measurements, refer to datasheet for more info.
- ZMS108 USB Memory Stick 8GB
- ZBA400, Li-Ion Battery 4.4Ah
- ZCH201 Charger for ZBA201 & ZBA400 Li-Ion batteries
- ZTR201 Advanced Tribrach without optical plummet, black
- ZRT82, Long-Range Bluetooth Handle for GeoMax Zoom70/75/90/95 total station
- GRZ122, 360° reflector with 5/8" thread
- ZPC201 Telescopic Carbon Fibre and aluminium pole with stub for TPS, extends to 2.3 m
- ZDC301 USB cable Mini-USB to USB Host (Zipp10/Zipp20/Zoom40/Zoom90/Zoom95 to a PC/Tablet)
The Zoom95 is the true flagship of the GeoMax TPS portfolio. Featuring advanced STReAM360 technology, this one-person total station substantially minimises the time of any survey task and maximises your performance and accuracy. Combined with the X-PAD field software, the user-friendly and flexible solution makes it easy to start digitising your construction site.
Add to Cart or call us today on 1800 636 627 to request a quote.